The Ridings Banbury
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Chef Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- Minimising wastage when preparing meals and using equipment correctly.
- Escalating concerns and issues.
Preffered knowledge & experience:
- A passion for food
- Experience of working with older people
- Ability to organize time and prioritise activities.
- Able to work in a pressured environment.
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Although not essential a level 2 food safety certifcate would also be preffered.
At Anchor, we pride ourselves in our quality catering, beautiful grounds, engaging activities and providing 24-hour care for people over the age of 55. The Ridings in Banbury is a unique and welcoming home to 48 wonderful residents and well trained helpful staff. The Home welcomes all interested applicants to visit and meet with the manager, staff and residents where you will find a warm ,relaxed and caring atmosphere.
For an informal chat or visit please contact Karen the home manager on 01295 276767 .
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare