Limegrove East Horsley
Hourly Rate of Pay
As a Housekeeper you are responsible for the ultimate standards of cleanliness in our properties. Ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers in either their home environment or communal areas.
You will ensure that all cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and Health and Safety procedures being followed at all times.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners. Full training will be given.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team or independently
We will provide free transportation from Horsley train station to Limegrove Care Home
Limegrove in East Horsley is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 55 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare