Leofric Lodge - Home Care
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Chef Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- Compliance with food safely hygiene and health & safety procedures.
- Minimising wastage when preparing meals and using equipment correctly.
- Escalating concerns and issues.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Level 2 food safety certificate.
- Health & safety procedures including control of substances harmful to health (COSHH)
- Previous catering experience with knowledge of basic food safety and safe use of knives & kitchen equipment.
- Experience of working with older people
- Ability to organize time and prioritise activities.
- Able to work in a pressured environment.
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team and individually.
At Leofric Lodge extra care scheme in Coventry, we offer 46 one bedroom purpose-built properties for rent for people over the age of 55 with low to high care needs. Leofric Lodge has its own dedicated care and support team registered with the Care Quality Commission and based on-site called Anchor Homecare.
There are excellent transport links to the city centre, Ricoh Arena and Gallagher Retail Park. The local shops within walking distance include convenience stores and a fish and chip shop. There are doctors' surgeries in Stoke Heath, accessible via a five minute taxi or car ride.
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people, and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare