Austin Place Weybridge
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Location Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers in either their home environment or communal areas. Ensuring that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 would be advantageous.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Health & safety in the workplace including Control of Substances Harmful to Health (COSHH).
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
Austin Place in Weybridge is a beautiful development of 65 one and two-bedroom apartments off
This is a place where you can make the most of life, surrounded by luxury and safe in the knowledge that your beautiful new home will always be maintained to the highest possible standards, with all the support you could ever need waiting on your doorstep.
Located in Oatlands Village, in the charming town of Weybridge, in Surrey, Austin Place enjoys a peaceful woodland setting that is within comfortable walking distance of nearby shops and amenities.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare