Hampshire Lakes Yateley
Hourly Rate of Pay
Must be flexible
Reporting into the General Manager Responsibilities will include:
- To contribute to happy living by providing a safe, engaging and customer focused transport service for elderly customers and colleagues. Ensuring customers have enjoyable outings, which enhance their spectrum of social activities and enable them to lead active and independent lives.
- Occasional support may be required to assist the maintenance team with their general duties. This will be under the direction of the maintenance manager.
- Other adhoc duties will be required to support the homes, based on customer and colleague requirements.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Full clean UK driving license
- PCV D1 license - able to drive Mini Buses
- All drivers must be qualified to MIDAS standard and this must be refreshed every 4 years.
Hampshire Lakes retirement village offers a unique experience; a range of stunning apartments with lakeside scenery, state-of-the-art facilities and a vibrant community of like-minded people.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare