At Anchor our District Managers are proactive leaders who are accountable for driving performance and high levels of customer satisfaction. In this role you will proactively manage, coach and support your team to achieve great customer service, excellent financial performance and strong people management; whilst maintaining compliance with all relevant regulation and legislation.
Your understanding of operational procedures in the management of rented and/or leasehold properties and customers, business and financial planning, budget management and safeguarding of vulnerable adults will make you a desirable candidate for this role.
What we require from you:
- Strong people management
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder relationship management;
- Ability to analyse information and take action for improvement;
- Effective decision making;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working across multiple sites in an Anchor region means you’ll get to experience a range of Anchor’s services and build strong relationships with your customers and colleagues. It’s the best way to get to the heart of what we do at Anchor and to see first-hand how we’re helping to improve people’s lives.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- Pension plan (3.75% employee, 6% employer contribution)
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking available (at select locations)