Bishopstoke Park Bishopstoke
various shift - From 07:30 - 21:30 with some weekends off
40 Hours per week (5 x 8 hour shifts including alternate weekends)
Join us as a Chef De Partie at Anchor Hanover to make a real and positive difference to the lives of older people. You will contribute to a happy living by ensuring a quality catering service is delivered to customers in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements. You will provide support to the Sous Chef and Head Chef. A level 3 in food safety is desirable although not required if you are willing to work towards this with us.
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people, and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
- Sociable flexible working hours
- Preparing food from only fresh ingredients
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (2% employee, 3% employer contribution)
- Strong support networks with regular training and development central to providing good nutrition and hydration