C-South (Cambridgeshire & Buckinghamshire)
Community Partnership & Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Partnership Manager to join our Care Operations team across the South
Contracted hours: 37.5 per week
Contract type: Permanent
Location: South Region with regular travel between our services in Cambridgeshire & Buckinghamshire
Reporting into the Director of Care Services, responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of increased occupancy levels working with the HOCS and other key Occupancy, Marketing and Operations colleagues to maximise the opportunities that currently exist and developing further opportunities for growth so Anchor can provide its care home services to more people
- ntervene with critical occupancy levels, providing hands on support, coaching and advice to care homes as needed facilitating the support of the Occupancy and Marketing teams
- Self-starter that is able to organise their own schedules to maximise productivity and financial returns for Anchor
- Ability to drive the occupancy agenda and seek out new and profitable opportunities or ways of working with local authorities, hospitals, GPs and other commissioning groups
- Work as the single point of contact at HOCS level through to the Occupancy team.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Highly developed knowledge of key external stakeholders such as local authorities, hospitals, GPs, primary care trusts and other commissioning groups
- Detailed understanding of competitor activity and competitors' pricing, products and services
- Up to date understanding of relevant socio-economic, demographic and political trends affecting the social care and care home markets
- Proven success in B2B sales roles for at least 3 years at a local and / or national level
- Complete knowledge of Anchor's care home services and all associated products as well as its geographic distribution, customer demographics and strategic focus
- Understanding how to manage, motivate and lead a sales team to deliver KPI's.
- A successful track record of delivering business growth through driving lead generation, brand awareness and conversions to increase occupancy levels
- Experience of developing innovative solutions and contributing to the strategic planning process to maximise business growth
- Worked in an B2B sales role in a similar or related sector
- Worked as part of a large multi-disciplined team as well as individually
- In leading a new business sales team across multiple locations.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to formulate compelling arguments at meetings as well as in larger settings such as discussion groups or seminars
- Strong interpersonal skills for motivating, negotiating, influencing and relationship / partnership building
- Creative thinker and ability to challenge normal working practices to achieve the best results possible
- Collaborative work ethic, able to work effectively across departments
- Strong analytical skills coupled with a tenacious attitude and drive for success and improvement
- Lead, develop and motivate individuals to achieve sales and conversion targets.
As an Anchor colleague working from home, you’ll have access to a wide range of great communications and networking technologies. You’ll find that working from home is no barrier to being part of a close knit team and our friendly collaborative culture.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare