Mayflower Court Southampton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Manager to join the Anchor team at Mayflower Court, Southampton
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week
Reporting into the District Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all local health and welfare teams, including commissioning groups, local authorities, GPs, District teams and Social Work teams. Building relationships and ascertaining how our Anchor home can best serve them in their community.
- Convert meetings with stake holders into enquiries for the home, following up enquiries from initial enquiry stage to move in
- You will be the Anchor face for prospective customers and their friends / families, helping them come to a decision on choosing care and ensuring Anchor is their No 1 choice
- Your role will require you to ensure that next steps are agreed with all customers - both clients and stakeholders
- Managing the database and ensuring that enquiries convert to move ins, to support the business in meeting KPI's and targets.
- Managing a Key Contacts List to ensure that all key stakeholders in the area are consistently informed about what we are doing
- Managing the move in process in conjunction with the Home Manager and ensuring the process is a smooth, seamless transition from choice to move in
- Managing along with operational colleagues, the pre-move in process, to ensure all statutory requirements are delivered in line with Anchor policy.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Track record of achieving results in a customer sales facing activity, demonstrating excellent customer service.
- Knowledge and experience preferred of working within the healthcare sector alongside customers and networking partners.
- Clear understanding of the workings of key sector stakeholders such as Local Authorities, GP's, H&W Boards, PCT's and other commissioning groups
- Knowledge of effective sales and marketing techniques, including consultative processes, ability to negotiate, influence and drive the sales agenda to new profitable opportunities
- Experience of working to targets, KPI's and associated results
- Ability to communicate clearly, responding to questions and requirements when dealing with customers, colleagues and contractors.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and target driven with ability to negotiate and influence and drive the sales agenda to new profitable opportunities.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting
- Computer and technology literate.
- Experience of a new build or start-up operation preferred.
To apply please send an up to date CV or call 07483 946040 for more information
Mayflower Court in Southampton is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 72 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Beautiful home and location with good transport links – Rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- Great opportunity to develop skills and knowledge with excellent training packages and staff mentors
- Person centred care and activities tailored to suit the individual
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare