£23,000 + Bonus
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Location – Marketing Suite – Pemberley Place, Bath
Salary - £23,000 + bonus
Contracted hours – 37.5 hours a week
Contract type – Fixed Term
We believe that later life is for living. Helping people enjoy later life is our passion.
It has been for more than 50 years. And today, in an ageing society, our housing, care and support is needed more than ever.
As England’s largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life, we’re committed to creating choice and opportunity for everyone. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, listening carefully and shaping our homes and services around them. And we’re proudly not-for-profit, which means every penny we make is reinvested into our properties and services, building more and innovating for the future so that people can have a home where they love living in later life.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you have a 'can do' attitude and want to join a customer-focused team? Are you looking for a varied and interesting career within a leading organisation? If so, we may have the right career for you, offering personal development and opportunities to progress.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join the Anchor Hanover team at our New Build development, Pemberley Place, Lansdown, Bath.
The development itself consists of 72 apartments across a number of linked buildings, surrounding a beautifully landscaped central courtyard. All of the properties have their own private outside space in the form of a patio or terrace. Pemberley Place will include a number of shared facilities which we hope will inspire intergenerational activities from across the new community at Lansdown and surrounding villages. Pemberley Place forms part of the wider Ensleigh regeneration that is seeing the former MoD site transformed into new homes and associated services.
About the role:
This is a support role in the sales and marketing department at our prestigious retirement development Pemberley Place, Bath. We are due to launch our marketing suite in the Summer 2019. We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator who will support the Sales consultant in selling the 43 one and two bed apartments at Pemberley Place. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administration, instigating local marketing opportunities, responsible for social media accounts, property portals, organising purchaser move-ins, assisting with events and viewings of properties. This is an ideal opportunity for the right person to step into Sales & marketing with a later opportunity to progress within the Sales and Marketing department in Anchor Hanover. We are looking for a person who is outgoing and cheerful with a can-do attitude. Must be a team player and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility, recording of all sales enquiries, sales leads, follow up activity and outcomes onto a sales database
- Assisting the Sales Consultant in the day to day running of the Sales office.
- Implementing and maintaining effective administration and financial systems to meet requirements of the Sales and Marketing team.
- Works under the direction of the marketing manager to help reach the development's marketing goals and objectives
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts and property portals for brands, products, or services
- Communication with Solicitors, Estate Agents, and professional bodies.
- Supporting with sales events, open days and greeting customers for show rounds.
- To be accountable for providing accurate information as required and ensuring admin processes and documentation are in place.
- General Administration and providing support to a busy team.
- Complying with Anchor Hanover policies and procedures.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience working in a New Home/ Letting or Estate Agency environment
- Marketing knowledge, including the ability to recognise success, implement plans and run online digital campaigns.
- Understanding of legal procedures involved in Leasehold property and the process from reservation to completion.
- Understanding of financial procedures, recording of data, data protection and dealing with legal documentation.
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Experience of liaising with professional bodies, solicitors or estate agents.
- This is a client-facing environment, so you will need to be highly personable, professional and immaculately presented at all times
- Strong computer skills and experience of using a variety of IT packages including Excel
- Well organised, time management and a key eye for detail.
- Able to produce and present data accurately with attention to detail.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare