Tolson Grange Dalton
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Location Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out day to day minor maintenance and repairs, to a high standard, contributing to a happy and comfortable environment for customers.
- Differentiating between minor repairs and when more specialist skills are required.
- Ensuring equipment is used safely, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Previous gardening, building or maintenance experience is desirable.
- Range of practical skills including maintenance and gardening.
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Health & safety in the workplace.
- Well organized and able to plan workload.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to undertake a wide range of activities.
- Customer focused at all time.
Tolson Grange in Huddersfield is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 38 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Good bus links form Huddersfield town center bus stop is 3 mins walk from the home with free parking
- Staff team say ‘we are friendly, welcoming approachable and like a family
- We have achieved a GOOD rating with CQC
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays