Keble Court Fleet
Weekend driver/gardener 5 hours Saturday and Sunday to provide driving services as booked and when not booked for driving to provide gardening service
- To socialise with customers to ensure they have enjoyable outings from their home
- To safely transport customers on days out
- To assist and interact with customers as required as part of the team on trips and outings
- Support customers mobilisation needs when entering and alighting from the mini bus
- Record mileage and readings in line with vehicle operating procedure
- Manage diary of bookings ensuring all requests can be met
- Following the correct procedures of vehicle checks at the start of each shift
- Ensuring the vehicle is kept clean and pre journey vehicle checks completed
- Safely maintaining company property
- Ensuring the vehicle is to be used for company business only
- The vehicle to be parked in its identified parking bay
- Ensuring all fuel receipts are immediately given to the Estate Services Manager
Located on the outskirts of the bustling town of Fleet, Keble Court enjoys a semi-rural outlook but is within convenient access to a range of nearby amenities.
From the luxurious apartments through to the first-class facilities, every feature of Keble Court has been designed to meet the specific needs of older people. This is a place where comfort, community and complete peace of mind all come as standard.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare