Limegrove East Horsley
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Home Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional and secure front of house service, welcoming visitors and acting as a first point of contact.
- Escalate concerns or issues as appropriate.
- Comply with CQC essential standards and Anchor procedures.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Understanding of building security and location policies and procedures.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting.
- Health & safety in the workplace.
- Basic computer knowledge.Well organized with good planning skills.
- Presentable, approachable and with a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
Limegrove in East Horsley is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 55 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- We provide free transportation between Horsley station and Limegrove
- Person centred induction for staff
- Dementia friendly environment for our customers and positive working environment for our staffs
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays