West Hall West Byfleet
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Business Manager Responsibilities will include:
- To contribute to happy living by providing a safe, engaging and customer focused transport service for elderly customers and colleagues. Ensuring customers have enjoyable outings, which enhance their spectrum of social activities and enable them to lead active and independent lives.
- The role holder will use the Home vehicle, covering two Anchor locations (within an approximate 10 mile radius).
- Occasional support may be required to assist the maintenance team with their general duties. This will be under the direction of the maintenance manager.
- Other adhoc duties will be required to support the homes, based on customer and colleague requirements.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Full clean UK driving license
- PCV D1 license - able to drive Mini Buses
- All drivers must be qualified to MIDAS standard and this must be refreshed every 4 years.
West Hall in West Byfleet is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 117 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Anchor's flagship home, rated Outstanding by CQC
- Three award winning purpose built lodges in 5.5 acres of landscaped gardens
- Excellent support for all colleagues with Buddies and Mentors to help you throughout your career at West Hall
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare