Maple Tree Court Stoke-on-Trent
Hourly Rate of Pay
As a Care Assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
Anchor Hanover has 4 core values and you will align to these by being Accountable, showing Respect for all, demonstrating Courage and being Honest. Even if you have no previous professional care experience you will be provided with all the training and development you will need to excel at your job, whether that is care, housekeeping, catering or activities. You will be provided with on the job training through NVQ’s and QCF’s.
Care Assistants at Anchor Hanover make a real and positive impact to the lives of older people who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting.
Maple Tree Court in Stoke-on-Trent is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 64 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Contemporary care home with wide corridors, four small units, with dining area on each, wide corridors, spacious garden with access from bedrooms and lounges. Pond area with soothing running water. Good access to motorways, good local shops and supermarket
- A friendly and bubbly team supporting with 24 hour care. Always ready to help and support residents and their families. Good connections with professionals and doctors. Dementia friendly environment. All rooms on-suite, with profiling baths available on each corridor. Visitors welcome any time
- Good community relations, inviting the community to be involved in the home. Local church visits regularly. Local school visit and make artwork for the home. Fresh food made daily by the chiefs. Daily activities
Anchor Hanover is England's largest not-for-profit provider of specialist housing and care for the over-55s. We provide services to more than 60,000 older people and employ around 10,000 staff. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor Hanover;
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays (Christmas & Boxing Day)