Tandy Court Kings Heath
Hourly Rate of Pay
EARLY SHIFT 7:30am-14:30pm, LATE SHIFT: 14:30pm-21:30pm, NIGHT SHIFT: 21:30pm - 7:30am
As a bank care assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
Anchor has 4 core values and you will align to these by being Accountable, showing Respect for all, demonstrating Courage and being Honest. Even if you have no previous professional care experience you will be provided with all the training and development you will need to excel at your job, whether that is care, housekeeping, catering or activities. You will be provided with on the job training through NVQ’s and QCF’s.
The Anchor Group is England's largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for the over-55s. We provide services to more than 34,000 older people and employ around 9,000 staff.
Care Assistants at Anchor make a real and positive impact to the lives of older people who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting.
Tandy Court in Birmingham is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 40 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- The home has good transport links, the 50 bus route is very close by
- We prode ourselves for the felxibility of our menu and catering individuals food preferences ie religious & cultural needs
- We have planned weekly activities which involve the staff to engage with the residents and promote happy living. We have a good relationship within the community and good rapport with a local school
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays