Devonshire House Sudbury
Hourly Rate of Pay
Recruitment Open Day at Devonshire House in Cavendish, Sudbury
Thursday 30Th January , 10am - 4pm
Recruiting for Senior Care and Care Assistants
If you are unable to make this date please contact us to arrange another appointment
The Open Day is an opportunity for you to ask the Home Manager any questions regarding the company, the role, our flexible shifts and anything else you would like to know more about
For more information and to book your place you can contact the home on 08000323685 or you can email Samantha in the Recruitment team at Samantha.email@example.com
Please bring your CV with you as well as ID, proof of NI and proof of address
As a Care Assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
Anchor Hanover has 4 core values and you will align to these by being Accountable, showing Respect for all, demonstrating Courage and being Honest. Even if you have no previous professional care experience you will be provided with all the training and development you will need to excel at your job, whether that is care, housekeeping, catering or activities. You will be provided with on the job training through NVQ’s and QCF’s.
Care Assistants at Anchor Hanover make a real and positive impact to the lives of older people who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting.
Devonshire House in Sudbury is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 68 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Historic and beautiful listed building with extensive landscaped grounds in a rural setting beside the river
- The service is immersed within an active village community. We regularly host events at the home and can attend village events or use the community shop, tea rooms or three pubs
- The home has lots of internal space including a cinema, conservatory and therapy room providing everyone with the space and privacy they choose
Anchor Hanover is England's largest not-for-profit provider of specialist housing and care for the over-55s. We provide services to more than 60,000 older people and employ around 10,000 staff. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor Hanover;
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays (Christmas & Boxing Day)