Northampton Place Slough
Hours: 15 per week
About the role
Reporting to the Estate Manager, there will be ample opportunity to shine and build on your already impressive abilities as you provide a responsive and effective administrative service. Specifically you will:
- Support the Estate Manager across the full spectrum of administrative tasks - including filing, photocopying, taking telephone calls, record-keeping and income collection
- Deal with all aspects of estate management - such as arrears, voids and repairs
- Deputise for the Estate Manager when needed
- Deal with estate enquiries and produce information for residents - including newsletters
- Liaise skilfully with residents, staff, contractors, stakeholders and partners, as required
We are looking for a highly efficient, organised administrator who is keen to use their skills in a socially responsible setting. To succeed in this role you will need:
- An understanding of and empathy with the needs of older people
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills
- A good standard of general education, alongside IT literacy
- To be a practical person with common sense and initiative
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, calm and have the ability to work with a wide range of people. Being computer literate is also essential.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We believe they should be able to choose how they live in later life. This means listening carefully so we can shape our homes and services around their changing needs and concerns.
Our housing leasehold and rented schemes are about providing older people with independence and security within a happy community. Residents look to us to provide them with a safe, well-maintained home and take the stress out of everyday life.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare