Job Title: Data Analyst
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Contracted hours: 37.5
Contract type: Permanent
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
About the role:
You will be a Data Analyst (or Information analyst), working within the property management team. You will be responsible for maintaining, extracting and analysing data on a variety of platforms and creating insightful, accurate and actionable reports to various aspects of the business and key partners. You will work with key partners to ensure data collection methods are robust, user-friendly and reportable. You will be using a wide range of systems on a daily basis, generally in Cognos, future Analytics tools and Excel.
You will have:
- Strong I.T and analytical skills (with experience of various systems)
- Have previous experience working with a variety of data bases
- Experiences of extracting information from multiple systems
- Experience of working with System suppliers
- Experience of working with highly complex data and have the ability to present information in an audience friendly way.
Recruitment Agencies please note that we do not recognise speculative CVs, should you submit a speculative CV we will assume the candidate as our own.
Please note the application closing date may change if we receive a high volume of applications
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor Hanover Group:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- 20% off mobile phone contracts
- 25% off Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension, 4% from you and 4% from us