Townend Close Keighley
Hourly Rate of Pay
We are holding an Open Day at Townend Close on Wednesday 18th September from 11am to 3pm
Join our team and turn care into your career. Whether you’re experienced or just starting out, our competitive wages, top training and free qualifications will help you turn care into your career.
The open day is an opportunity for you to ask the home manager any questions regarding the company, the role, our flexible shifts and anything else you would like to know more about. We would love to see you there on the day and if you are happy with whats been discussed we will book you in for a formal interview at the home. There is no need to book just turn up on the day but if you would like to let us know to expect you or have any questions please do register your interest via this email and leave a message. Do also feel free to bring along any friends or family that may be interested. Please bring your CV with you.
For more information please contact Sharon Mackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 085 4339|
Townend Close in Keighley is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 39 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Good CQC rating
- Good public transport links from Skipton and Keighley and the bus stop is a minute walk to the home
- Warm and friendly environment for our customers and staff with a great activities plan
Anchor Hanover is England's largest not-for-profit provider of specialist housing and care for the over-55s. We provide services to more than 60,000 older people and employ around 10,000 staff. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor Hanover;
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays (Christmas & Boxing Day)