Savile Park Halifax
The role will challenge you every day to use your knowledge, skills and experience to lead and create an environment where outstanding person-centred care is consistently delivered and colleagues love to come to work.
You will either be an experienced Deputy Manager looking for your next career move or a Home Manager with significant people management skills, a strong understanding of the needs of older people in a care setting including CQC fundamental standards and their impact in care management and practice and safeguarding of vulnerable adults ensuring a safe, effective, caring, responsive, and a well led service is provided to our residents.
To be successful, you'll need a good balance of head and heart. You will be responsible for the delivery of a service which is both economically viable, managing available resources effectively as well as engaging with and meeting the needs of our customers.
Savile Park in Halifax is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 55 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- On our recent inspection by CQC we were rated overall as Good and we continue to work towards improving this
- The Home is located within walking distance to the centre of Halifax with good transport links to local towns
- The Home prides itself on being Dementia friendly and has made environment changes to reflect this
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking available (at select locations)