Halcyon Court Headingley
Reporting into the Home Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and maintaining effective administration and financial systems to meet location, customer and any external requirements.
- To be accountable for providing accurate information as required and ensuring admin processes and documentation are in place.
- Managing transactions in line with financial procedures and ensure reporting systems are maintained in the absence of the manager.
- Complying with CQC essential standards and Anchor procedures.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Level 2 Business Administration or Customer service level 2.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Understanding of financial procedures, debt management, income collection and payroll processes, along with budget management.
- Managing customers’ personal monies and an understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting.
- Health & safety in the workplace.
- Computer literate with experience of a variety of IT packages.
- Well organized with good planning skills.
- Able to produce and present numerical data accurately with attention to detail. Able to work individually and as part of a team.
Halcyon Court in Leeds is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 52 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Rated good by CQC
- Development of meaningful themed environments
- Links with the local community Nursery and Colleges
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare