Devonshire House Sudbury
You will be either an experienced Team Leader looking for your next career move or a Deputy Home Manager who has an understanding of a care setting and the needs of older people. This role will give you the opportunity to use your management skills. Your management skills will be used to ensure that a high level of quality care is delivered, using your knowledge in the safeguarding of vulnerable adults and regular audits and inspections of the care home. We are looking for someone who is customer focussed, committed to delivering exceptional, high quality care and has a strong attention to detail.
Devonshire House in Sudbury is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 68 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Historic and beautiful listed building with extensive landscaped grounds in a rural setting beside the river
- The service is immersed within an active village community. We regularly host events at the home and can attend village events or use the community shop, tea rooms or three pubs
- The home has lots of internal space including a cinema, conservatory and therapy room providing everyone with the space and privacy they choose
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking available (at select locations)