Victoria Court Ilkeston
Hourly Rate of Pay
Reporting into the Home Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers in either their home environment or communal areas.
- Ensuring that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
Desired knowledge & experience:
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Health & safety in the workplace including Control of Substances Harmful to Health (COSHH).
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
Victoria Court in Ilkeston is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 40 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- A friendly place to work
- Excellent location in between Nottingham and Derby, on regular bus route
- Park and Leisure centre across the road. With supermarket Tesco’s and Aldi within a 5 minute walk
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays